Tuesday, March 10, 2009

YouTube Tool

I love YouTube because I can find episodes of old music videos and TV shows that I used to enjoy when I was younger. One thing that bothers me is that even though I've created an account and saved files to my playlist, many of them disappear after a few weeks. Sometimes, the videos I love become "unavailable". I'm happy to say that I've found a new tool that makes it possible to download YouTube videos and convert them for viewing in Windows Media Player.

The program is called YouTube Downloader, and it's available here. I imagine it might be a little challenging for beginners, but if you want something badly enough, you can figure it out, right? I don't know about you, but if I can get a decent copy of my favorite old TV shows, it's much better than paying $50 - $80 for boxed set, don't you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well as a bootlegger who loves free stuff I will use this tool. I did notice that everytime a video was saved to my favorites it disappeared.Just gotta love the old early 1960's TV clips and concert footage.